This article presents THERMAN: the renewed version of the μS-THERMANAL simulation program. The program was rewritten last year, in order to include algorithmic novelties such as time-constant analysis. The new code is fully transportable providing the same user interface on PCs and on Unix-based workstations. The graphical interface allows a fast problem definition and easy, many-sided evaluation of the results.
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Electronic, Optical and Magnetic Materials
- Atomic and Molecular Physics, and Optics
- Safety, Risk, Reliability and Quality
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Surfaces, Coatings and Films
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering