An algorithm is discussed to find boundary values to partial differential equations in the knowledge of the solution of that equation inside a part of the domain enclosed by the boundary. The method is used as a tool of analytic continuation to complement a method proposed recently (Mihálka and Surján, in Phys Rev A 96:062106, 2017) for finding resummed values of divergent perturbation series.
- Boundary value problem
- Møller–Plesset partitioning
- Partial differential equation
- Rayleigh–Schrödinger perturbation theory
- Resummation of divergent series
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Physical and Theoretical Chemistry