This paper gives the latest results of our studies on the thermal behaviour of SOI structures. The influence of changing certain geometrical parameters of the structure on the thermal properties was examined. A new two-dimensional field solver program was developed to achieve better accuracy which also made heat flow visualization possible.
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Electronic, Optical and Magnetic Materials
- Atomic and Molecular Physics, and Optics
- Safety, Risk, Reliability and Quality
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Surfaces, Coatings and Films
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering