Levels in 102Rh have been populated in the reaction 70Zn+36S at 130 MeV. The level structure of 102Rh has been investigated using the EUROGAM II array. Low-lying states and four high-spin bands have been identified. The configurations of low-lying levels and two-quasiparticle bands are interpreted in the frame of the interacting boson-fermion-fermion model. The four observed band structures are also compared with cranked shell model calculations using a modified oscillator potential.
- Comparisons with interacting boson-fermion-fermion model and cranked shell model
- Enriched target, Eurogram spectrometer
- Measured Eγ, Iγ, Iγγ(θ), γ-ray linear polarisation
- Nuclear Reactions Zn(S,p3n), E = 130 MeV
- Rh deduced levels, J, π, band structures
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Nuclear and High Energy Physics