New branching ratios for(Formula presented.) annihilation at rest into final states with a(Formula presented.) pair or φ-meson are being measured with the Crystal Barrel detector at LEAR. The yield of φγ, relative to ωγ, appears to violate the OZI rule as strongly as φπ relative to ωπ.
- PACS 01.30 Cc Conference proceedings
- PACS 13.75 Hadron-induced high- and superhigh-energy interactions (energy ⩽10GeV)
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Atomic and Molecular Physics, and Optics
- Nuclear and High Energy Physics
- Astronomy and Astrophysics